Monday, February 22, 2010

Day Off

Ahhh, a day off. Went to the dentist this morning, got my toofers in check. Scheduled my next appt for after the baby is born...2nd thing planned for after-the-fact! Means it's not too, too far away!

Not sure what to do with my day--I have some pictures I want to take for some baby keepsakes, a nice big-fat healthy turkey sandwich made for lunch, perhaps I'll start my 3rd book in as little as many weeks...just Veg out and casually accomplish things~~it's nice that way!

~Editor's note~ I have a afternoon apps scheduled with my girlfriend Tiffany and then dinner scheduled with a couple that we are good friends with....not too bad of a day I'd say!

Hope everyone's enjoying their Monday too!

3 comments:

  1. You had a much better day than me. Glad to hear someone is enjoying this Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had so much fun seeing you tonight! I just had a random thought.....I should totally take some photos of you. hopefully the weather turns nice soon and we can go to castlewood and do a little photo shoot with p and you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gina...hopefully your Tuesday gets off to a better a start! Fingers crossed!

    Nikki...I had a really nice time too, as soon as this weather cheers up, I think castlewood sounds great!

    ReplyDelete